I have been having frequent mild headaches, short term memory loss, dizziness and blurred vision.

Hi I m a 22 year old male. For about the past 2 months I have been having frequent mild headaches, short term memory loss, dizziness and blurred vision. When I m texting on my phone I have to look back at what I ve wrote because I miss words out and miss spell them. I feel like I m in my own little world at times. I haven t spoke to anyone about it yet but I am quite concerned, if you could give me any possible answers I would be very grateful. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 27 Jan 2011