I have been having fever and sore throat, Kindly help me

well I have been having this mild fever for the last 3 days along with a sore throat. Kindly help me.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009

You probably have the common flu or strep throat. Keep an eye on it for the rest of the week/2-4 days. If this worsens or you feel it is not getting any better you should try to see a doctor.

This is a upper respiratory tract infection. Can be viral or bacterial. You can take paracetamol for now.
ENT Specialist Dr. Sreenivas's  Response
hi jack, you seem to have a viral upper respiratory tract infection, most probably it should clear off by next 2-3 days if not contact an ENT surgeon