I have been having extreme nausea in the morning with dry heaving for approximately a month

Hello,I am a 31 F. I have been having extreme nausea in the morning with dry heaving for approximately a month and a daily migraine headache that usually accompanies it. (I am not pregnant) I can barely eat anything. I also have this feeling of lightheadedness and dizziness . I have been to see a neurologist and he put me on elavil. I was on it for 2 weeks and ended up almost psychotic from it. I saw my pcp today and he is running more blood work. He also instructed me to take zofran for the nausea. This doesn't seem to be letting up and I am getting sick of being sick. Any help or insight is greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Aug 2010