I have been having extreme lower stomach pain and constant diarrhea

I have been having extreme lower stomach pain and constant diahhrea. The pain prevents me from eating and is extreme. It has seemed to settle in my pelvic area all the way around. I went to a GI and had an upper and lower scope. They told me nothing except for moderately inflamed stomach (unexplained). Take pepcid and maalox. No effect of course. None of this happened until I had two back surgeries. A failed laminectomy and a double fusion later in the L4-5 S5-1 discs. They just tell me to go back to my GI (in their group), but it seems a waste of cash since work fired me for my back injury, so no insurance. I am also under psychiatric care for bipolar/ manic depressive conditions. Any ideas? I am also getting constant leg and hand cramps/spasms. Sometimes my hand will clamp up and I have to stretch it and wait it out. The leg spasms make me jump out of bed thrashing until it stops. Pls help if possible. It feels like I have a piece of metal lodged in my gut/upper duodenal area.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Dec 2010