I have been having cramps, please help

ok i am 12 and i have been having cramps for like ever and my breasts are hurting but i haven`t had my period!!why?? when is it ever gonna come this has been happening for like 2 years!! i will be 13 in june. all my freinds have had it. is there somthing wrong with me?? give me tips on how to be ready for my period please!! thanks for the anwsers!!!
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009

i am only 13 i started my periods when i was 11 but dont worrie they will come eventually just enjoy not having them for now , the longer you dont have them for the better trust me :) the pains can be bad yes but dont worrie talk to you mum or teacher , dont worrie !!

nope nothings wrong with u that i can tell but wait it out if u have a iregular diet that could do it my friend rachel who is alergik to like everything didnt have hers till she was 14 but if ur like 16 and u still havent had it u could be unfertile (no eggs)