I have been having blood tinged mucus, no stool & intense pain in my middle to lower left abdomen.

Blood tinged mucus, no stool, pain in the lower to middle abdomen and back I m having the same problem! Except I ve been having intense pain in my middle to lower left abdomen. Then it ll spread to my lower back also. The last time i had a bowel movement (like a week ago) it was very very dark! Now when i feel like i have to go its only blood tinged sticky mucus! The one time i did pass a stool, it was very tiny, sticky & also looked like paper or like white meat chicken was in it! (Sorry for the examples!!) I ve also started being very tired like it hits me like a ton of bricks and it takes all I have to keep standing! The pain & such started friday afternoon and hasn t let up very much and its now Tuesday! I also had a small bloody nose a time or two but it only bled from the left side! I tried taking some laxatives thinking it was just constipation but nothing but mucus came out! I have no health insurance so i can t run to the doctor and even if i did, I m a single mom struggling to keep my head above the water ! My son is my world and I want to stay healthy for him so any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011