I have been having bad cramps. I am 13. Is this my period?

ok well im 13 14 in october and ive been having bad cramps latley today i had them really bad i couldent walk. i havent had my period yet ive been bloated and had a off and on headache my breast feel sore what could this be could i be getting my period soon what should i do if i get my first period at school what is your first period story how should i tell my mom when i get my first should i tell my closest friends and any other advice you can give me plz by the way my mom is young she is 30
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
yes, your period will start soon, you have all the symptoms. Of course you should tell your mom, she can help you, she's been there done that. Keep a sanitary napkin and a clean pair of panties in your pack or purse at all times so you can be ready when it starts.