I have been having anxiety attacks lately. My chest got very warm

I am a 17 yr. old boy and i have been having anxiety attacks lately. I keep thinking i am going to die but i tell my self I am okay and i feel a little bit better. I am on medication. Today i had a heart pain. felt like someone was sitting on me. My chest got very warm. i believe it to be heart burn but i do not know. Can you help me and tell me what could be wrong with me. i feel like i am hungry after i just ate. sometimes when i get this anxiety attack the pain goes away in my heart. What can i do at home to help myself
Asked On : Sat, 12 Dec 2009