I have been having alot of panic attacks. Should i go see the doc?

for the last year i have been having alot of panic attacks.They just started out of nowhere.well throughout the year the more panic attacks i get, the more nervous i get,the more nervous i get, the more stressed out i get and its a neverending circle.Ever since then it has just been getting worst,now i just worry about everything (mostly my health) and sometimes i even get so scared to leave my house.I dont know what came over me and i dont know how to stop it.i have been putting off going to the doctor because im so anti-pill. I dont wanna have a drugged feeling by taking pills to help my just one big emotional rollercoaster most of the time i just cry.I feel like my life is going downhill.I dont know what to do anymore.Can anybody help? Should i go see the doc?is that my only choice?
Asked On : Tue, 18 May 2010