I have been having a strange feeling in one part of the left side of calf and faint tightness. What could it be ?

19, female, inactive (not mucb exercise). Since a couple of weeks ago, I ve been having a strange feeling in one part of the left side of my left calf. When I first felt it, I thought it was a muscle tear because I inactive and I flexed my foot randomly. I thought it would have recovered by now, but I still feel this faint tightness in that one spot. Usually when I lay down though. I also thought that I felt a pull on the back of my thigh on the same leg recently. What could it be? I m afraid it could be DVT :( But again I am pretty inactive and have been hurting muscles a lot lately. The feeling can sometimes also be itchy. Does itchy mean muscle tear? How long until it recovers?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jul 2011