I have been having a lot of health issues , please suggest me

I have been having a lot of health issues and during a visit I mentioned to the nurse that I also have noticed a rash on my cheeks and nose that happens everyday and she didn't ask me any questions or even stand up and look at it she just automatically picked up a pen and wrote a prescription for a cream for rosacia and told me to try that. Should she have asked me questions to determine if that was actually what it was first ? I know several people in my family who have Rosacia and it looks completely different from what I am experiencing.
Asked On : Wed, 14 Apr 2010