I have been having a kinda burning behind my left breastbone, kindly advice

I habe been having a kinda burning behind my left breastbone and somethimes in the middle of my chest for? over a week now...i have severe anxiety and my medicine for that causes dizziness but i have more dizzy than usual and im always getting haot then cold and i often break out in sweats.I have had my heart checked in the past and its been ok my last ekg was in Nov 07 but im wondering if this pain im having could be a sign of a heartattack..with the sweats and all any advice
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009