I have been having Gastric ulcer and loose stools, why is it happening to me ?

Hi...I've been having regular loose (watery) stools for a while now,the doctor advised an upper GI endoscopy, it revealed 7-8 small ulcers, and the Rapid Urease Test came out negative......the doctor prescribed some drugs....esomeprazole 40 mg twice a the treatment ok ?? I've browsed ulcer symptoms in the net, apparently, continuous loose stools is not a symptom of ulcer, then why is it happening to me ?I'm avoiding all spicy foods still everyday I have watery stools, I've just started taking the drug....pls advice...Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jan 2010