I have been getting quite severe chest pain directly underneath my heart

Lately I have been getting quite severe chest pain, directly underneath my heart. it s sort of underneath my last rib on the left side of of my chest. It happens randomly although I was pushing my car last night and I suddenly got it. a really sharp pain that takes my breath away. It hurts to breath and I have to wait til it goes away before I can move comfortably again. I m 19 years old and I m pretty sure I shouldn t be dying of heart disease YET!! I m about 5 11, 173cm I think, I weigh 63 kg which is about 138 pounds. Is it some kind of angina ? I m kind of scared because both my grandfathers have died of heart disease.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Dec 2009