I have been getting episodes of blurred vision, vagueness, numbness in face

I am a 29yr old female. For several years i have been getting episodes of blurred vision , vagueness, numbness in face , mouth, and/or a hand, and occasionally difficulty with speech, these symptoms last for up to a couple of hours and are always follow by/or accompanied with a headache that lasts for several hours. This happens sometimes a couple of times a week, or only once every few months. I have had a CT brain which revealed nothing. I have also found that my blood pressure fluctuates. Recently it was 150/110, this was 2 days after i had one of these episodes, i was also due to have my period that week. I am on no medications other than the pill.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009