I have been getting dizzy a lot, any clue as to what is going on ?

Hi my name is Sami I am 31 years old and my 2 young boys are getting tired of waiting on mommy all the time!! I have been getting dizzy alot. Mostly when I lay back in bed or if I change sleeping positions. The dizzyness actually wakes me up. I have also started noticing it when I stand on my tiptoes or if I bend over and constantly when I walk. I was thrown from a horse about 6 months ago and landed upside down on my neck and shoulder and went thru some of the same symptoms, except then I would vomit. Any clue as to what is going on ? female 31 yrs old 5 5\
Asked On : Sun, 17 Apr 2011