I have been getting continuous irregular heartbeats. Had heart murmur

For the past two weeks I've been getting continuous irregular heartbeats. I do have a heart murmur that I was born with and I have had this sensation before when working out. Now, I am not sure what it is from because I don't believe I am very stressed out and I'm not exerting much in terms of exercise. My palpations can be anything from 2 per minute to more, or less because they are very arbitrary. What is causing this? I do not drink any caffeine and I do have a leaking heart valve.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009