I have been feeling weak, tired & my heart is racing, please give your suggestion to get rid of these!

I've Been Feeling Weak, Tired My Heart is Racing Feels Like It Wants to Pound Out of My Chest. 90+bpm ? My Neutrophill is supposed to be between 55.0 - 75.0 and it s at 45%. My Lymphocyte is at 41% when it shouldn t be any more then 35%. Monocyte is 11% and normal is 10% or less. My MCHC is at 34.6% when it should be 34% or less. I am worried. I can t get out of bed because my heart speeds up over 105 bpm and when I am standing to use the bathroom my heart starts to flutter and I panic. I find it difficult to swallow food. My doctor said nothing to worry about and tells me that I worry too much. I believe it is something more serious then just a anxiety attack and don t know what to do. My father died at 48 with a blocked artery, his father at 43 and I am 45 years old. My doctor said my chest x-ray looked fine and no enlarged heart and my EKG looks okay with the exception of a nonspecific T wave. whatever that means. I have GERD and never a solid bowel movement. Originally, I thought it was my electrolytes but the doctor also also said that was normal. Can someone please point me in the right direction or a good doctor to go to in Bangkok?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009