I have been feeling moody/tired/headache/ flat hungry bigger breast sore breasts bloated

have been feeling moody/tired/headache/ flat hungry bigger breast sore breasts bloated for the last 3 or 4 weeks i have been feeling moody/tired/headache/ flat hungry bigger breast sore breasts bloated. i am due on the 15 of Jan had period on the 18 of DEC just wondering if i may be pregnant me and my husband had unprotected sex after my last period we already have one little girl nice to have another anyway thanks
Asked On : Tue, 11 Jan 2011
Your symptoms started 4 weeks ago and definitely too early for pregnancy symptoms.You last period was 18th dec so the fertile period was between 27th dec and 2nd jan.If you had unproteced sex during this time then its possible that you mighte get pregnant.But since your symptoms started long before that then i would say there is no connection.You should get your thyroid levels checked.