I have been feeling faint, kindly help me

hi i have been feeling tired lately and faint. I just recently came back from florida on vacation on tuesday. i am on a diet where i do not eat flour and sugar on the trip i did not eat much meat I eat lots of cheese and fiberone cereal due to being at the parks and not having a microwave.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Jul 2010
hi,thanks for query.This could be due to excessive fatigue due to strenuous exercise.At time too much of physical exertion can lead to decrease in body fluids and if proper liquids are not taken this can happen.please take more of fluids like juices,soups etc.Have light and diet and proper rest,you will be fine.
wishing you good health.