I have been feeling Dizzy,Headache,body tingling,fainting,loss of balance

Hi, i'm 22 year old female around 130lbs and 5'3. Lately over last 2 weeks, i' have been feeling weak, my body is tingling, my pinkie is numb, constant headache, pressure behind right eye. I can't seem to be able to work, as i faint and feel off balance. I'm having lot of cramps and my stool has been loose over last 2 weeks. As i stand, i get dizzy and just can't get out of bed. This is not normal and no doctor's can figure anything out. I have had a colonoscopy and everything seems fine. I need someone to give me an answer as i just don't know what else to do. Can someone help me please.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Jul 2010