I have been experiencing severe anxiety attacks and hot flashes

Im a 20 year old male, and have been experiencing severe anxiety as well as hot flashes. I ve been to my doctor, and he checked my thyroid and everything was normal. The flashes usually occur at random, like when I m in class or just with friends talking. I always feel hot and when I get these flashes they spread from my head, neck and chest and I always sweat quite bad when this happens. This makes me miserable and I dont know what to do, my doctor just says everything is fine. Please help!
Asked On : Wed, 19 Jan 2011