I have been experiencing lower back pain. Does anyone have any idea what this is ?

Hi, I have been experiencing lower back pain by the tail bone on the right side for a couple years now but it has been getting worse. I cant exactly locate the pain i just know the area in which it is. It seems to hurt/swell when im on my feet all day or doing physical activity. Sometimes the pain is so bad that my legs shake and i cant move. I have tried ice, heating pads, muscle relaxers, hot tub, stretching, freeze it. But nothing seems to help. Does anyone have any idea what this is ? Thank you -Amanda
Asked On : Fri, 12 Feb 2010