I have been experiencing breakthrough bleeding for 6 days. Currently taking microgynon 30 & Should I request a change to my medication ?

I am currently taking microgynon 30 and have been experiencing breakthrough bleeding for 6 days now. It rarely appears on my pad, only when I wipe my vagina area after visiting the bathroom. I find this very distressing. I take this medication for heavy periods and not as a contraceptive. Should I request a change to my medication? Can some tablets stop this bleeding? thank you
Asked On : Thu, 11 Aug 2011