I have been experiencing aches and pains in my left lung

Pains in lower left lung with occasional heart palpitations ? anyone help please ?
I have been experiencing aches and pains in my left lung since the start of the year and i also get heart palpatations which i feel could be linked to my lung problem. I have had many visits to A&E and my doctor but nothing has ever been found wrong. I have have had blood tests, 3 x EKG`s and 2 x chest xrays all showing everything is fine ! I am a 13 stone, 30 year old male aprox 5` 9 tall so i dont consider myself massively overweight . i use to play alot of football and ran twice a week but have cut it right down due to the issues i am having. The last time i went to A&E i had my oxygen levels taken and a chest xray, my oxygen level was 100 % and the xray showed all clear, but i had gone to A&E because the whole of my left lung hurt under my ribs and i had a slight redness in my sputum. Does any else experience any issue like this and has had anything diagnosed ? im really scared of the big C obviously but i have been reassured its not cancer .
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011