I have been experiencing a white clumpy discharge when I would go pee and it smells bad

Right before my periods for the past 2-3 months I have been experiencing a white clumpy discharge when I would go pee but also noticed a fishy type smell. I have never had this before but the discharge will only come about 2 weeks before my periods and the smell the week before. During my periods though the smell is very bad. After my periods are over though I have none of these symptoms. I am not sure what to make of it or what it could be everytime I would look up my symptoms on the internet it points to my diet or Bacterial Vaginosis . If i was BV wouldn t it be all the time??? And if it is my diet what should I do??? I just want to get rid of this smell i is so embarassing and trust me when I change my tampons it is noticeable... And if I have sexual intercourse during the week before my period it is also very noticeable to the other person. What should I do??????
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011