I have been experiencing a tingling sensation when I pee

I have been experiencing a tingling sensation when I pee for the last 3 days and then yesterday I started spotting so I put in a tampon thinking my period was coming but when I tinkled 10 mins later I didnt remove my tampon but still used the restroom and when I whiped I still saw something similar to spotting on the toilet paper. I am worried that I am spotting from my pee hole. What could it be?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Spotting shall be usually from the vagina, meaning like the normal period. I dont think that you should worry about the urethral bleed as of now.