I have been experiencing a loud sound in my right ear all the time with head reeling

Hi, Recently I have been experiencing a loud sound in my right ear all the time, especially when I talk to somebody on telephone hearing from my left ear, some kind of sound exits from my right ear (like resounding). More particularly in the recent times, I have also been experiencing severe head reeling followed by sweating which lasts for a minute or two and after having ORS, it becomes normal. My BP runs between 140-150 and 90-100. I take Amlong 5 mg. morning and evening. Kindly suggest the remedy for stopping disturbance in right ear and head reeling. With kind regards,
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
thanks sudharkar for choosing health care magic.See the problem you have might because of some disturbances in the balance mechanism of ear which contains fluid as well as granules.Due to some reasons this granules they change there position and lead to this kind of problems.There are various reason for this.You should visit a ent surgeon in your city and get your self examined.In mean time take light diet,more of liquids and avoid jerky movements of your head.