I have been experiencing Stomach movement,pregnancy symptoms negative test

hi I have been experiencing movement similar to fetal movement in my stomach, sometimes fluttering other times like big hefty baby kicks.(i have had 2 children previously so recognise the sensation) me and my partner have been trying for 2 years, so arent using any contraception. we misscarried december of last year having regular periods since, exept april 2010 when i was 3 and a half weeks late, but came on eventually to go back to a 29 day cycle. my breasts are really tender with enlarged swollen nipples,i am experiencing back aches, tiredness and other pregnancy symptoms yet all pregnancy tests are showing negative. what could this be?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Aug 2010