I have been experiencing Constant head pressure, please suggest

Hello, I've been experiencing head pressure for the last 9 months, usually located either in my forehead, my temples, or in/by both of my ears; I didn't notice the ear pressure until I quit chewing gum every day. Along with that, my vision is jumpy/shaky in that I have a hard time controlling its movement when I try to read. My eye doctor said my eyes were fine, my ENT took a CT Scan of my sinuses after rounds of antibiotics didn't work and said my sinuses were fine. Allergist said allergies don't really cause head pressure, and that my ears had no fluid in them. An MRI didn't show any brain abnormalities. Currently, my neuro told me he really doesn't know what's wrong, so he has me on nortriptyline which hasn't helped so far. I find relief when I'm running, in the shower, or moving around a lot at work. Also, it started a couple weeks after I hit my head on a doorframe- but I did't pass out/EMT's said I didn't need stitches and I didn't have a concussion. Any help at all would be appreciated.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Aug 2010