I have been diagnosed with Essential Tremors Syndrome of my hands. What should I do to eradicate this problem ?

Hello Doctor , I have been diagnosed with Essential Tremors Syndrome of my hands. Whenever I am in fear, strain or done any labourious tasks, my hands starts to shake which is visible. Its very shamefull for me because I am just 22 yrs old boy, and Shaky hands at this age is very uncommon. Few months before I consulted a city based neurologist and was undergone some tests of Thyroxine (T4), iodothyronine (T3), and calcitonin , everything was found to be normal. Please suggest me what should I do to eradicate this problem?????
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011