I have been diagnosed by GERD and having no relief from pains in my chest which is stopping me sleeping at night even after medications

hi, i have been having pains within my chest for some time, i was diagnosed with GERD but after being put on medication and visiting a cardio specialist i still have the same issues, when im in bed at night i have a pain in my chest which when i move causes me pain, it as if my muscle is damaged in some way as it flexes when i move in bed, what could this be as it is stopping me sleeping at night, i have also noticed it has started showing during the day also, please help
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012