I have been developing severe hair follicle infection around my thighs

i am a 24 yr old female,i have been developing severe hair follicle infection around my thighs since a month, the first one being a very severe one on the mid thigh which became very painful as well as large in size within 5 days, doctor prescribed me some strong antibiotics, and eventually the pus was drained, and it was healed in 5 days, but then again i started getting the same thing in different places around the pelvic region, and inner thigh.the doctor still asked me to take the same medicines, but i guess its not helping, i have seen 2 new red itchy patches today. what should i do? please help me its really painful.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011