I have been dealing with a constant pain, night and day, on my left abdomen area. Am i pregnant?

Hi, I am 19 years old, possibly pregnant . Haven't took a pregnancy test- feel it might be too early for accurate results. I've been dealing with a constant pain, night and day, on my left abdomen area. Right under the left rib, occasionally right under the left breast as well. Been having uterus pains every now and then like cramping, but it is too early for my menstrual cycle . Occasional pains left leg, left arm. Been experiencing sore , tender. hard nipples. I've been laying down to ease the pain, but pain is still constant. I was previously pregnant, same pains which resulted in a miscarriage. Could I be pregnant? Or could it just be from an uncared for ulcer? I use to live in a house with asbestos, never got treated or seen a doctor, but got really sick. Symptoms I had were coughing out blood, unable to breathe. Anxiety to ulcer? Cancer? Pregnancy?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jan 2010