I have bad odor from vagina, kindly suggest

iam 56, was raped last thanksgiving, not having sex but have bad oder from vagina after cleaning... bathe, shower or wash off whats my problem.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Nov 2010
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Ur problem cud be infection in tear or u have to take antibiotics and check for shud be repaired otherwise it can be a problem later
Nephrologist Dr. Srinivas Katta's  Response
hi anonymous,
sorry to hear about your situation. your vaginal odour could be because of vaginal infection from few different causes. you need to be examined by a family physician or gynecologist so that they can take sample of any discharge and find out what is the cause and treat it appropriately as this infection might travel up u r vagina cause other problems and infertility in extreme cases...

hope u get my point