I have back Pain when i sitting

My name nirisha(F), age 23, iam facing backpain from one week when iam setting in chair or bed i have taken tablets ( combiflame, ultraset) but results are same,, any suggistions, Thanks Regards Nirisha Bangalore
Asked On : Thu, 9 Sep 2010
  Anonymous's Response
sitting posture is should be straight means the back should be straight and erect...see that your hands are relaxed. i followed these and my previous problems of back pain is gone and body can sit for long in same posture and it is not possible also., what you do is take a good chair always try to sit as straight as possible and with a proper back support.