I have asthma and i smoke. I am suffering from chest discomfort

Hello, I am 30 year-old female who has never smoked anything other than marijuana and cigars in the distant past. I have asthma (since birth ) and trach due to an Auto-Immune disorder ( Relapsing Polychondritis , diagnosed in 2007), subglotic stenosis. I ve chosen to heal without medications (chemo) and I was doing very well before my neighbors came about. For the past 11 months my next door neighbors have been smoking and producing meth. The chemical fumes are sooo strong and it takes me a few minutes to smell it because of my trach, but by then the fumes are already deep in my airway . Every morning my lungs are EXTREMELY irritated and outside air seems to be contaminated also. When I am away from home I feel better. No one seems to understand my chest discomfort even if they cannot smell it. Since my trach I ve become very sensitive to cleaning products, food seasonings, perfumes, etc. I could only imagine how this is affecting me internally, especially having an extremely sensitive airway. How is this compromising my already existing disorder ? I would like to know so I explain it clearly.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Jan 2011