I have an vitiligo problem in my leg since 15 years. now iam taking photo therapy of uva and uvb rays. is this treatment beneficial or not ?

i have an vitiligo problem in my leg since 15 years and my regular treatments are going on and when I started homeopathic treatment new patches started so i stopped that treatment and now iam taking photo therapy of uva and uvb rays. so i want to know that is this treatment is beneficial or not. and i also want to know that from where i can get camouflage what is the cost. my age is 21.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Feb 2011