I have an odor in my vagina after having sex. I had claumidia

I had claumidia.I got treated waited two weeks to have PROTECTED sex.But when I found out I had it the boy I had sex with previously before that (which didn't give it to me) hadn't got tested but had no symptoms.so I thought having protected sex wouldnt be a problem,but the condom tore a little can I re-catch it?? now after having sex I have an ordor not in my urine but in my vagina someone told me it could be a bacteris infection not neccisarily the cluamidia???
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jan 2010