I have an itchy painful lump protruding from my anus, please help

i have an itchy painful lump protruding from my anus almost 7 days pink fleshy colour like a tear drop shape not bleeding is this piles? i have been using anusol hc ointment for 3 days and no improvement.. female 23
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011
  Anonymous's Response
i have an itchy painful lump protruding from my anus not bleeding is this piles? i have been using anusol hc ointment for 3 days and no improvement.. female 23
  Anonymous's Response

Does the lump protrude on straining ? Is yes, most probably it is piles. You must consult a doctor to get that lump examined.

If you need more help, you can visit: www.med50.blogspot.com