I have an inconsistent pain in one of my testicles. What are the possible causes of this pain ?

I have an inconsistent pain in one of my testicles . It only hurts when I lean or move a certain way, but other than that there s no discomfort. I didn t think this was serious, but my girlfriend tried to find answers online and seems to think I should go to the ER. What are common causes for a periodic pain in my testicle? I thought I should wait to see if symptoms persist for a few days, is that a bad idea? After an examination the pain seems to be coming from epididymis on my right testicle.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011