I have an excurciating pain under and on top of my rt ribs and it curls around to my side

Hi since weds. I have had excurciating pain under and on top of my rt ribs and it curls around to my side it is sore to the touch it has made sleeping impossible heat or cold has not helped I thought I had pulled a muscle and it would be better by now but it isn t it does not hurt if I cough but does if I laugh or turn or streach or try to lay and bend I have fibro and ibs also ddd of l4 l5 and s1 I am going in on tues for back surgery should I be worried about this pain I do not want to cancel this surgery the pain in my leg has become unbearable and I have waited a long time to find a dr that has said he can actually do surgery that will help some of the pain I am in
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011