I have an abscess on my inner thigh. It is very painful

I have an abscess on my inner thy about the size of a quarter. its excruciatingly painful to touch and hasnt come to a head . what should i do?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Take any NSAID like naproxen, voveran to get relieved of the pain and to reduce the inflammation, i believe you need an antibiotic since it has become very painful and if abscess is formed than you need a cut and removal of pus, docs will jus do that.

Anonymous's Response

this not the first but the fourth one i've had in ten years. in the same area. is there a reason for that?