I have alot of pain around the base of the head of my penis. It got cut

Hi,I have a slight problem around my penis area. For around 2 weeks now, I have been getting quite alot of pain around the base of the head of my penis. Before and during sex. Once my foreskin is pulled back where the skin rolls up I have been getting small cuts kind of like paper cuts but a little wider around the outside of my penis. These cuts are quite painful and sting quite alot. They heal after a week of no masturbation or sex. But the the skin becomes very very tight and once i try to pull back / or my foreskin comes back these cuts break through again ( like cracked lips) and the area becomes quite swelled and red for a few days. Im wondering if theirs anything i can do. This has never happened before and only occured in the past few months. Im 20 years old and only had a handful of sexual partners and have been tested for chlamydia and the results where negative (if that helps)
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jun 2010