I have acne on face and back. Should I use topical applications ?

I have acne on face and back. I had mild acne. I took homeopathic medicine for a while. When I was on medication, my skin was fine. But later, my skin and acne became worse. Now I have cystic acne and its painful and leaves scars. Whenever I get a new bump on face, I try to subside it by topical application (clindac A, retino A). But in few days, I see bump at some other location. Could you please give me a solution. Also should i use topical applications ? Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 5 May 2010