I have acne all over my chest, face, back and arms. I cannot remove my facial hair because my acne

hello doctor i am 20 years old female. i have acne all over my chest face back and arms. they are bumps.they are only visibile in light. i went to a dermatologist . she asked me to applu isotrex for 3 months and to take supramycin every day. i did that. it was very effective. but once i stopped after 3 months my acne started again. i cant remove my facial hair because my ance aggravates. can you please tell me which is the best hair removal method for me. i dont want to go for laser treatment as its not affordable. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011