I have acid reflux disease, would you have this test or get a second opinion ?

I have acid reflux disease (GERDS) and take medication for it sometimes I do have chest pain , high above my breast and pressure and soreness all the way thru to my back, my old Dr called it esophagel spasms, I also have severe anemia which can cause chest pain, shortness of breath and weakness, I m not absorbing the iron because of my stomach. Now my question I have a new Dr and he wants me to have a Nuclear stress test for heart disease I m terified of the radioactive dye and I m sure I will fail the activity part due to the anemia, should I refuse the test? get a second opinion and get the anemia corrected first and then have the stress test. Serious opinions please or if you have had the stress test yourself. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009