I have achy legs and arms and sometimes pain in my knees. I had my appendix out recently

i have achy legs and arms and sometimes pain in my knees and other areas, for 3 weeks now, ...could it be related to my mri with contrast 4 weeks ago 27 had appendix out in december and baby in november..cdiff after appendix very sick now had swollen tonsil for 2 months had a mri with contrast 4 weeks ago, ruled out tumor..but now for 3 weeks my legs and arms have been achy and my joints in my knees hurt....very concerned..please help
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011