I have a weired dent in my little foot toe, please suggest me the remedy

I have hurt my foot kicking a wall . its swollen bruised i did it 2 days ago and there is a weired dent in my little toe . is it worth going to the hospital ? its my 3 little toes and the middle of my foot that hurts the most. its my right foot. the inner part of my foot (left part) is fine but i have trouble walking. if its worth going to hospital ...i cant go till tomorow so is there anything i can do to relieve the pain for a while as ive tried paracetamols every hour (2) but i feal lightheaded. thanks
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jan 2010