I have a weird feeling my virgia, pleas help me

I have a weird feeling my virgia so i message if I do it over over gets swollen and they next day it is soar so i put viginal cream on put helps little bit and i have this for yeaar do you know what going on with me and what i can i do about it. please help thanks and I am a virgin so I did not have my first period and I am 16 going be 17 in next December
Asked On : Thu, 11 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

it is habitual rubbing which has no relation with the present condition, you did not get muensus and you are turning 17 years it is not a good sign, u need an evaluation for that, consult a obg doc